Sunday, November 16, 2008

Napping Location


I have a lot more to update on but its late and I just really wanted to post this.  This picture was taken in our kitchen today.  You can see the legs of our table and chairs in the picture.  All his idea.  He had originally wanted his 10-15 stuffed animals that are usually on his bed out on the floor with him.   At the time he brought them out I thought he really wasnt serious.  Like all two year olds they think they want something but really its the opposite.  Once he laid down it was maybe five minutes at the most and he was out. I am really surprised he wanted to sleep there.  He has always slept in his bed.  Whatever it was really cute.  When he woke up he had forgotten where he was and why he was there. There were tears.  I will try and update sometime this week.  I have more pictures to post since I last wrote anything.  

1 comment:

Katie said...

What a crazy kid. So independent and opinionated! I don't know where he would get that.